Thank you for attending the inaugural Solar Power Asset Management & Performance! If you have any questions regarding a registration fee, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration information and our cancellation policy are listed below for reference.
Discounted registration rates are available for national SEIA and SEPA members. You must be a member in good standing by Thursday, January 7, 2016 to receive the member rate for Solar Power Asset Management & Performance.
SEIA: email email@example.com or call us at
SEPA: Join here or call us at 202-857-0898
SEIA: Membership Benefits
SEPA: Membership Benefits for Utilities, Membership Benefits for Solar Partners
|Registration Type||Early Bird
August 2 – December 3
December 3 – January 15
|Member Full Conference||$549||$599||$699|
|Non-Member Full Conference||$649||$699||$799|
Press: Please contact Julia Ruxer for additional details.
Students: To be eligible to receive the discounted rate, you must be enrolled in a full time course of study at a college or university. Please submit your college ID and college advisor’s name to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-profits: To be eligible to receive the discounted rate, your organization must be recognized as a charitable, nonprofit, non-governmental organization in the country where you are located. Please provide documentation that you are employed by an organization with non-profit status to email@example.com.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-738-9469.
- Substitutions are allowed by individuals within the same company, prior to the event or onsite. Substituting multiple individuals is not permitted for a single pass.
- Cancellations received and time-stamped or post-marked by December 18, 2015 will be eligible for a 50% refund.
- Cancellations received and time-stamped or post-marked after December 18, 2015 will not be eligible for a refund. Because of meal guarantees, NO refunds will be made after December 18, 2015 .
- Cancellation of a registration does not cancel an attendee’s hotel reservation. Individuals are responsible for cancelling their own hotel reservations.
- All registration cancellations must be submitted in writing email@example.com or to Solar Energy Trade Shows, LLC (SETS) Attn: Accounts Receivables, 1737 King Street, Suite 600, Alexandria, VA 22314. The time-stamped and post-marked date will be the date of the cancellation request if the cancellation falls on a deadline and the amount refunded is disputed. All cancellation requests must state the reason for cancellation. We will not accept cancellations without a detailed explanation included.
- Requests for refunds received and time-stamped or post-marked by December 18, 2015 will be processed within 10 business days of receipt of request.
- In the event the conference is cancelled, Solar Energy Trade Shows, LLC`s liability is limited to the refund of the conference registration only.
- The last day to make registration changes before arriving in Newport Beach, CA is Friday, January 15, 2016 at 5:00 pm (EST). Please note that if you do not make the January 15 deadline then you will be able to update your record onsite at the meeting.
- Please do not call with a request to change your registration; it must be received via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to Expect after SETS receives your Cancellation Notice:
- You will receive an email confirmation stating that we received your notice.
- Your refund will be processed (Please allow 10 business days for the cancellation refund to be processed).
- You will then receive either a check or a credit to your credit card, depending on your original method of payment.
**If you submitted your cancellation but did not receive a confirmation e-mail within one week of your request, please notify our registration help-desk via e-mail at email@example.com.