Registration is now open for Solar Power Asset Management & Performance! Online registration will be available until January 15. After this date, registration rates will increase and will only be available onsite in Newport Beach.
Discounted registration rates are available for national SEIA and SEPA members. You must be a member in good standing by Thursday, January 7, 2016 to receive the member rate for Solar Power Asset Management & Performance.
SEIA: email email@example.com or call us at
SEPA: Join here or call us at 202-857-0898
SEIA: Membership Benefits
SEPA: Membership Benefits for Utilities, Membership Benefits for Solar Partners
|Registration Type||Early Bird
August 2 – December 3
December 3 – January 15
|Member Full Conference||$549||$599||$699|
|Non-Member Full Conference||$649||$699||$799|
Press: Please contact Julia Ruxer for additional details.
Students: To be eligible to receive the discounted rate, you must be enrolled in a full time course of study at a college or university. Please submit your college ID and college advisor’s name to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-profits: To be eligible to receive the discounted rate, your organization must be recognized as a charitable, nonprofit, non-governmental organization in the country where you are located. Please provide documentation that you are employed by an organization with non-profit status to email@example.com.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-738-9469.
- Substitutions are allowed by individuals within the same company, prior to the event or onsite. Substituting multiple individuals is not permitted for a single pass.
- Cancellations received and time-stamped or post-marked by December 18, 2015 will be eligible for a 50% refund.
- Cancellations received and time-stamped or post-marked after December 18, 2015 will not be eligible for a refund. Because of meal guarantees, NO refunds will be made after December 18, 2015 .
- Cancellation of a registration does not cancel an attendee’s hotel reservation. Individuals are responsible for cancelling their own hotel reservations.
- All registration cancellations must be submitted in writing email@example.com or to Solar Energy Trade Shows, LLC (SETS) Attn: Accounts Receivables, 1737 King Street, Suite 600, Alexandria, VA 22314. The time-stamped and post-marked date will be the date of the cancellation request if the cancellation falls on a deadline and the amount refunded is disputed. All cancellation requests must state the reason for cancellation. We will not accept cancellations without a detailed explanation included.
- Requests for refunds received and time-stamped or post-marked by December 18, 2015 will be processed within 10 business days of receipt of request.
- In the event the conference is cancelled, Solar Energy Trade Shows, LLC`s liability is limited to the refund of the conference registration only.
- The last day to make registration changes before arriving in Newport Beach, CA is Friday, January 15, 2016 at 5:00 pm (EST). Please note that if you do not make the January 15 deadline then you will be able to update your record onsite at the meeting.
- Please do not call with a request to change your registration; it must be received via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to Expect after SETS receives your Cancellation Notice:
- You will receive an email confirmation stating that we received your notice.
- Your refund will be processed (Please allow 10 business days for the cancellation refund to be processed).
- You will then receive either a check or a credit to your credit card, depending on your original method of payment.
**If you submitted your cancellation but did not receive a confirmation e-mail within one week of your request, please notify our registration help-desk via e-mail at email@example.com.